Payroll RTI Injector for Online Filing to HMRC
Prices start at £0! for customers taking up our flexible monthly support contract,
from £18.50 ex VAT a month for a single PAYE Reference with up to 50 employees!
- This module comprising the two parts, XML creation and Injector, takes RTI information and sends it to the HMRC via the GovTalk Gateway.
- It may be used as a stand-alone programme where data is entered manually or linked to a payroll programme. It is able to import data from other Payroll programmes through standard CSV files or optional custom links.
- Output to be tested by HMRC and awarded their 'Internet Recognition' protocol.
- Handles all 'Full Payment Submission', 'Employer Payment Summary', 'Employer Alignment Submission' and 'NINO Verification Request' submissions as defined by HMRC.
- All entered data is displayed on-screen in an easily checked and edited form. Employee records may be added or deleted at will.
- Built in 'Business rules' to conform with HMRC quality standards.
- Designed to meet the 'Quality Standard' set by Inland Revenue standards.
- Prints an 'exception report' of all data which does not meet the 'Quality Standard' of the HMRC GovTalk Gateway.
- Prints a summary of data to be sent to the HMRC GovTalk Gateway. Prints a receipt and also stores an electronic copy of the submission and the 'success' message received from HMRC.
- Built-in self-audit and status report on file consistency. Automatic data-recovery in the event of hardware failure or power failure.
- Automatic log of all submissions and transactions with the GovTalk Gateway.
- Options for Networking, Multi-company and Bureau Operations.
- Optional integration with Maxton Payroll. Other 'custom' links are available.
There are too many features and options to list here. Please contact us if any feature that you are interested in is not listed above.
For most small and medium size businesses there are no practical limits or restrictions. The Maxton Payroll RTI Filing module is designed for a maximum of 2000 employees in each company.
The Ver. 6.x Software is designed to run on PCs and network workstations running any version of Windows.
Click here for more pricing options.