Payroll In Year
From £50 ex VAT for for a single PAYE Reference with up to 50 employees!
- This module comprising the two parts, XML creation and Injector, takes Employee P45 and P46 information and sends it to the HMRC via the GovTalk Gateway.
- It may be used as a stand-alone programme where data is entered manually or linked to a payroll programme. It is able to import data from other Payroll programmes through standard CSV files or optional custom links.
- Output successfully tested by HMRC and awarded their 'Internet Recognition' protocol.
- Handles all 'P45 part 1', 'P45 part 3' and 'P46' submissions as defined by HMRC.
- All entered data is displayed on-screen in an easily checked and edited form. Employee records may be added or deleted at will.
Built in 'Business rules' to conform with HMRC quality standards.
- Designed to meet the 'Quality Standard' set by Inland Revenue standards.
- Prints an 'exception report' of all data which does not meet the 'Quality Standard' of the HMRC GovTalk Gateway.
- Prints a summary of all data to be sent to the HMRC GovTalk Gateway. Prints a receipt and also stores an electronic copy of the 'success' message received from HMRC.
- Built-in self-audit and status report on file consistency. Automatic data-recovery in the event of hardware failure or power failure.
- Automatic log of all submissions and transactions with the GovTalk Gateway.
Options for Networking, Multi-company and Bureau Operations.
- Optional integration with Maxton Payroll. Other 'custom' links are available.
There are too many features and options to list here. Please contact us if any feature that you are interested in is not listed above.
Click here for more pricing options.